Role Title: Senior/Experienced Physiotherapist (Full or Part-Time) with VFL opportunities
Salary: Commensurate with experience + Super + incentive
Seek Selling Points
- Full or Part-Time Clinical at SSP
- Opportunity to work in the VFL (aligned with St-Kilda in AFL)
- Supportive team environment with an excellent culture
- Competitive base salary + incentives & benefits (on experience)
We are on the lookout for an Experienced Physiotherapist to join our team at SSP. This clinical role (full or part time) will involve working with the Sandringham Football Club in the VFL (aligned with St-Kilda in AFL). If you are looking for a new career opportunity, Apply Today!
Sandringham Sports Physio is Bayside’s largest and most dynamic sports practice. We pride ourselves on our outstanding patient care and customer service, as well as a cohesive team environment. We have a comprehensive mentoring program that is tailored to each candidate and have affiliations with various local sporting clubs with many opportunities to expand this for the right candidate.
We offer all aspects of clinical treatment, including: Physiotherapy, GEMt Dry Needling, Clinical Pilates, Real Time Ultrasound Analysis, as well as Podiatry, Massage, Sports Dietetics and Myotherapy within our large team. We also house the Melbourne Whiplash Centre, comprising a world class assessment and rehab tool for addressing chronic neck pain.
Your new team
Our team loves working together as one. We work together, challenge and support each other and share our skills and experiences.
Our staff are generously rewarded with competitive salaries and incentive schemes are in place.
Our clinic has been providing physiotherapy and a range of allied health services to the Bayside community for over 35 years; and the key to our success is in the quality of the personnel we employ.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Manage and build on our large existing client base by developing a loyal caseload
- Build relationships with local referrers, including GP’s, personal trainers, sporting teams and specialists
- Provide a holistic approach to client care via the identification of the underlying injury causes with a focus on optimal lifelong physical health
- Demonstrate a commitment to improving your knowledge and clinical skills
- Have fun in a supportive team culture
- Enjoy your work and who you work with
- A shared role at the Sandringham Football club is also available – a role that could spring board your career in AFL circles
We are looking for someone who will have;
- Degree in Physiotherapy with AHPRA registration
- A resume that displays both leadership and loyalty
- Evidence of working within a multi-disciplinary team
- Most importantly a team player who is keen to expand their knowledge and clinical skills
- Relevant sports experience
- Competitive remuneration structure with base salary, professional commissions, professional development funding and bonuses
- Formal career development pathway
- Advanced clinical, management and leadership training
- Supportive Clinical Mentoring environment
- Career pathway with opportunities for expanded clinical, management and potential equity in the business for the right candidate.
We offer extensive career development opportunities including Partnerships for our committed clinicians who are in pursuit of clinical excellence, career diversity, innovative healthcare solutions and business ownership.
If you would like to learn more about our opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion or to learn more about Sandringham Sports Physio, please visit www.sportsphysio.com.au.
Ready to take the next step in your career?