Sandringham Sports Physio has a unique opportunity and is looking to strengthen our dynamic team of physiotherapists.
We have both a permanent Full-Time AND Part-Time role available. Our staff are generously rewarded with competitive salaries and incentive schemes are in place.
Our clinic has been providing physiotherapy and a range of allied health services to the Bayside community for over 30 years, and the key to our success is in the quality of the personnel we employ.
If you are seeking a career position, enjoy treating private patients, and are comfortable working within a team environment, we encourage you to apply.
- Ongoing clinical support and mentoring throughout your journey with us
- Opportunities in Pilates (general, Pinc and Falls Prevention)
- Training & employment opportunities in Ergonomics (www.ergologic.com.au)
- Training on advanced neck, TMJ and Headache treatment (www.whiplashcentre.com)
- Opportunities to work with elite-semi elite teams
- Professional development exposure throughout the year from Senior staff and renowned Orthopaedic Surgeons.
You will get a chance to work alongside experienced physiotherapists who encourage you to pick their brains. We want you to be the best clinician you can be and will help you to set your professional goals and achieve them.
We also request that you read our mission statement to ensure you align with our company values which we hold proud, available on this page.
Attributes and experience we are seeking include:
A resume that displays both leadership and loyalty
Evidence of working within a multi-disciplinary team
Most importantly a team player who is keen to expand their knowledge and clinical skills
Expressions of interest to Brandon Kam on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 03 8686 9373